WAPOR offers a variety of membership options. Please review our five levels for the one that fits you best. We welcome you to WAPOR and look forward to your involvement in this important organization.
Our five membership levels:
- Regular membership is open to all persons who subscribe to the purposes of the Association and are, or have been, directly associated with the conduct, use, or teaching of scientific opinion and attitude research.
- Graduate student membership is available at a lower rate with certification of current enrollment.
- Retired membership, including receiving the journal, is available after 10 years of regular membership.
- Retired membership/no journal is available at a lower rate for retired professionals who wish to maintain contact with WAPOR without receiving the journal.
- Lifetime membership is available to any member for a one-time fee.
WAPOR offers various membership choices. You can be a member of WAPOR only, of a WAPOR chapter — there are three chapters, WAPOR Latino America, WAPOR Asia, WAPOR WANA (West Asia and North Africa) — or all three. These choices allow members to support the work and mission of the chapters in an official capacity. You can read more about WAPOR Latino America here and WAPOR Asia here. WAPOR WANA will have a website soon. If you want to know more about these chapters, you may contact email@example.com (WAPOR Latino America), firstname.lastname@example.org (WAPOR Asia), and Samir Abu-Rumman (email@example.com) for WAPOR WANA.