Regional and Thematic Conferences
Meetings to discuss professional and methodological issues are held at various locations around the world with the aim of bringing WAPOR programs closer to its members, wherever they may be. The most recent regional conferences were held in various locations. Click the links below for more information.
On November 9-10, 2020 we will hold the WAPOR ASIA Kuala Lumpur 2020 regional conference. The conference objectives are:
- Assisting academic and professional communities in understanding the issues and values of public Opinion and associated institutions.
- Exploring the role of the traditional and new media in influencing public opinion.
- Providing a platform to represent research papers on their recent studies on elections in Asia (Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Pakistan).
- Discussing he factors that inhibit the growth of public opinion in Asia.
- Facilitating dialogues between academics and industry leaders.